Home Care Services designed to give people an option if they want Care at Home.
Our home care services (short home visits, Night care & Live in care services ) are commissioned for NHS Funded Continuing care in:
- Surrey Downs CCG
- (NHS WINDSOR ASCOT AND MAIDENHEAD CCG
- NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit – Buckinghamshire
- NEL Commissioning Support Unit – Norfolk
- NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit -Lincolnshire
Social Workers can signpost people who want home care. And anyone in need of care within their home is welcome to call us directly on tel. 0800141 2443 for their Privately Funded Care.
We provide care to:
- Elderly people who require support because of health or age related factors
- Adults living with Dementia
- People in need of intermediate care Post Hospital Discharge: Fast tracked Discharges
- Adults living with Complex and Ongoing health care needs such as: Acquired Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injuries, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, End of Life care and other Neurological conditions
- People living with and needing management of tracheostomy, urinary catheter care, bowel care(spinal cord injury), measurement of blood sugars and insulin administration, supporting service users with increasing cognitive impairment and PEG feeding.